U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION ANNUAL REPORT
The annual report includes information on administration, funding, and accident report activities of the separate DOT agencies during the fiscal year and transition quarter. Data supplied by the U.S. Coast Guard cover commercial vessel safety and casualty statistics and financial statements.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Crash data; Crashes; Fatalities; Maritime crashes; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Ship casualties
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00194362
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM