SUMMARY OF TRADE AND TARIFF INFORMATION REPORTS. ANNUAL REPORT
The reports present a comprehensive analysis of market conditions for individual commodity classifications by TSUSA import schedules. They cover U.S. and foreign industry conditions, trade, international competition, and market trends. The reports are published eight to a series, each devoted to commodities within one of the eight TSUSA tariff schedules. Data are derived from a variety of sources, including private industry, Census, the Bureau of Labor Statistics, and other federal agencies. Some of the data date from as early as 1930, but most begin with the 1970s.
US International Trade Commission701 E Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20436
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodity classification; Competition; Customs administration; Foreign; Imports; International trade; Market assessment; Statistics; Tariffs; Trade
- Uncontrolled Terms: International competition
- Old TRIS Terms: Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00194361
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM