FACT SHEETS ON HAZARDOUS MATERIALS INCIDENTS
These publications comprise a series of irregularly issued fact sheets presenting special tabulations of data on accidents and incidents involving the transportation of hazardous materials, compiled from reports filed with the Materials Transportation Bureau of DOT. Reports are filed by air, highway, rail, and water carriers, and freight forwarders. Releases usually include one or more tables showing the number of incidents reported, and sometimes casualties and fatalities, for the specialized time period, variously by substance, accident type of cause, location, or type of carrier.
Department of TransportationMaterials Transportation Bureau, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Crash causes; Crash data; Crashes; Fatalities; Hazardous materials; Maritime crashes; Statistics; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Hazardous materials transportation; Ship casualties
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00194360
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM