OVERSEAS BUSINESS REPORTS: U.S. FOREIGN TRADE BY QUARTERS
The quarterly reports provide statistics on the value of U.S. exports and general imports, by commodity and by world area and country of origin or destination. The data are derived from U.S. and foreign government sources. Reports are issued approximately 4 months after the month of coverage. An annual summary is published in place of the fourth quarter report that contains 13 tables with annual trends for the current and six preceding years.
Department of CommerceIndustry and Trade Administration
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Imports; International trade; Origin and destination; Statistics; Trade; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194359
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM