JOURNAL OF COMMERCE TRANSPORTATION TELEPHONE TICKLER. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
In three volumes, this publication gives phone numbers for air freight forwarders and airlines; associations; attorneys; auto shippers and storage; banks; barge lines; bonded container terminals and warehouses; bulk handlers; cargo repairmen and surveyors; carloaders; chartering brokers; common carriers; consultants; container services; crane services; custom house brokers; distributors; domestic and foreign freight forwarders; export packers; freight brokers, contractors, and handlers; insurance brokers; intermodal freight systems; marine contractors, suppliers, surveyors, and insurers; naval architects; piggyback specialists; port authorities; railroads; riggers; salvage companies; ship brokers, agents, chandlers, consultants, and operators; stevedores; storage companies; terminal operators; towing and lighterage firms; trucking companies; water carriers; welders; and others, by type of service and alphabetically.
Twin Coast Newspapers, Incorporated110 Wall Street
New York, NY United States 10005
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Directories; Freight forwarders; Freight transportation; Shipping; Trade associations; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight forwarding; Shipping industries
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194312
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM