PORT SAFETY BULLETIN. QUARTERLY REPORT
The Bulletin presents articles on U.S. port operations and administration, with emphasis on accidents and safety. Issues generally contain 15-20 short articles intended for port safety officers, and tables of statistics showing some or all of the following: Coast Guard man hours expended nationwide for accident prevention and response; investments in accident prevention and response for 3-4 recent quarters; and penalty cases closed and civil penalties collected by type of violation (including dangerous cargo and pollution) and district, January-June or July-December of the preceding year.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Crash data; Crashes; Fatalities; Hazardous materials; Marine safety; Port operations; Prevention; Safety; Statistics; Transportation; Water quality management; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Hazardous materials transportation; Ship casualties; Water pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00194305
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM