U.S. INDUSTRIAL OUTLOOK (YEAR), WITH 5-YEAR PROJECTION FOR 200 INDUSTRIES. ANNUAL REPORT
This annual report on production and marketing activities covers over 200 manufacturing industries. Data are included for most Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) 4-digit industries on the number of establishments, value of shipments, receipts, value added, employment, trade, and wholesale price indexes. Most of the actual data are derived from Bureau of the Census reports. Estimates and projections are calculated by the Industry and Trade Administration. Contents include major features of the year and a summary of the economic outlook; and 48 chapters by industry group. Chapters on transportation cover motor vehicles, shipbuilding and repair, railroad freight cars, and freight and passenger movement.
Department of CommerceIndustry and Trade Administration
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economics; Freight transportation; Market surveys; Passenger transportation; Shipbuilding; Shipping; Statistics; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies; Shipping economics; Shipping industries; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194304
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM