COMMODITY YEAR BOOK (YEAR)
The Year Book contains articles that provide statistics on the gold market, foreign currency exchange rates, grain and other agricultural commodity trade, and commodity futures trading. The main part of the publication is the commodity data. Included are a list of commodities in alphabetical order; a 10-year summary of world production by 10-15 major producing countries and world total production for each commodity; a 10-year summary of the U.S. inventory of each commodity in a monthly breakdown; a 10-year monthly breakdown of U.S. exports and imports of each commodity; general production and consumption statistics; and commodity prices.
- For information, call (212) 285-4660.
Commodity Research Bureau, IncorporatedOne Liberty Plaza
New York, NY USA 10006
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Farm produce; Freight traffic; Grain; Imports; International trade; Market surveys; Statistics; Trade
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural exports; Commodity statistics; Market studies; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194212
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM