DUN AND BRADSTREET (YEAR) EXPORTERS ENCYCLOPEDIA, WORLD MARKETING GUIDE. ANNUAL GUIDE
The Encyclopedia is divided into 5 sections. Section I provides detailed information on handling an export order. Section II contains export market information, import and exchange regulations, shipping services, communications data, and a special addendum covering country affiliations with international organizations. Section III covers general export information on law, insurance, export terms, practices, control, and shipping and packing. Section IV is reference material on communications weights and measures, and time charts, and U.S. ports and shipping services (alphabetical list of lines operating from a port, and photographs and descriptions of U.S. port facilities and services). Section V lists U.S. federal government agencies, state trade promotion offices, chambers of commerce, trade associations, foreign trade clubs, and service organizations.
- For information, call (212) 285-7207.
Dun and Bradstreet International99 Church Street
New York, NY United States 10007
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Exports; Imports; Insurance; International trade; Marine terminals; Market surveys; Port structures; Ports; Statistics; Trade associations
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194209
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM