U.S.-ITALY TRADE DIRECTORY. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
Part I of the Directory offers a membership list, an index of Italian commodities imported into the United States, U.S. importers and agents of Italian commodities, Italian exporters represented in the United States, and a brand name index. Part II lists U.S. companies with business interests in Italy. Part III includes information on foreign investment regulations in Italy, exchange regulations, statistics of United States-Italy trade, and data on Italian tariffs, consulates, government offices, etc.
- For information, call (212) 279-5520.
Italy-America Chamber of CommerceEmpire State Building, 350 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY United States 10001
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Directories; Exports; Imports; International trade; Statistics; Tariffs
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194207
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM