DIRECTORY OF BRITISH EXPORT HOUSES. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
Section I of the Directory provides an alphabetical listing of British export companies with their addresses, phone numbers, functions, U.K. subsidiaries or associates, languages, agents or representatives overseas, and special services provided. Section II is the products listing with companies named in alphabetical order under product groups in the four territories (Europe; Africa; Asia, Australasia, and Oceania; and the Western Hemisphere) broken down by country within each territory. Included is the function the company performs with the product. Section III is the geographical section listing alphabetically the names of companies together with their function under each country which they serve.
British Export Houses Association69 Cannon Street
London EC4, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Exports; International trade; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194204
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM