BRITISH EXPORTS (YEAR). ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The annual report addresses 8 world regions: the United States and Central America; Latin America and the Caribbean; Western Europe; the Middle East; Africa; Southern Africa; the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe; Asia; and Australasia. The products section offers an alphabetical list of products which are available for export from the United Kingdom showing the names and addresses of exporters and the area of the world to which they are interested in exporting. The technical section contains illustrations and technical data concerning specific products. The exporters section provides an alphabetical list of exporters with details of their oversea agencies with the agencies listed in sequence of export area for reference to the products section.
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Exports; International trade; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM