CANADIAN PORTS AND SEAWAY DIRECTORY. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The Directory includes an index of ports; an alphabetical list of ports (U.S. Great Lakes and Canada), giving name, location, population, port authority, approaches, pilotage, accommodations, services, marine firms, etc.; maps of Atlantic, Great Lakes, Arctic, and Pacific areas with ports designated; dues, berthage, storage, anchorage, wharfage, and demurrage charges at Canadian national harbors, and public harbors and wharves; distances between ports on the Great Lakes (United States and Canada) and between North American ports and various world ports; an alphabetical listing of world ports served by ships calling at Canadian ports; and a list of steamship lines and agents servicing Canadian ports.
- For information, call (416) 445-6641.
Southam Business Publications Limited1450 Don Mills Road
Don Mills, ONo, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Ports; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions; Canada; Great Lakes; Saint Lawrence Seaway
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic ports; Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194202
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM