BULLINGER'S POSTAL AND SHIPPERS GUIDE FOR THE U.S. AND CANADA. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The Guide includes a listing of railroads and water routes in the United States and Canada (number and name of railroad and waterway, terminal points from and to, and number of miles in length); a list of steamship lines in the United States and Canada; an index of U.S. railroads offering piggyback service; and port offices and railroad stations in the United States with the nearest railroad to every post office and the delivering express company.
Bullinger's Guides63 Woodlawn Avenue
Westwood, NJ USA 07675
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Inland waterways; Piggyback transportation; Ports; Statistics; Steamships; Trade routes
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics; Trade route statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194197
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM