HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
This bibliography presents abstracts in the area of highway safety. A wide range of aspects of highway safety are covered and include among others, technologies for road traffic safety, road accident trends, driver education, safety belt usage, fuel economy, alcohol fuel technology emergency medical services, air cushion restraint systems, etc. The abstract citations represent documents acquired by the Technical Reference Branch of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air cushion vehicles; Alcohols; Bibliographies; Disasters and emergency operations; Driver training; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Hazards and emergency operations; Highway safety; Manual safety belts; Reviews; Traffic crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Air cushion
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00194192
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HSL No. 78-06 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM