DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF FLEXIBLE PAVEMENTS. RESIDENTIAL COURSE. LEURA, N.S.W., 1978. PROCEEDINGS. VOL. 1
The course was organized by the Department of Civil Engineering Materials, School of Civil Engineering, University of New South Wales (through Unisearch Ltd), and sponsored by the Australian Asphalt Pavement Association. Proceedings are published in 2 volumes. The main objective of the course was to review the latest techniques for design and construction of flexible pavements, with emphasis on proven methods which are currently in use. Volume 1 contains papers on full depth asphalt pavements, skid resistance (a characterisation approach) and the prediction of tyre abrasion and tyre-road friction from surface texture measurements. /TRRL/
- Proceedings of the Design and Construction of Flexible Pavements, Residential Course, Leura, N.S.W., 1978.
Australian Asphalt Pavement Association991 Rathdowne Street
Carlton North, Victoria Australia
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Abrasions; Asphalt pavements; Conferences; Design; Flexible pavements; Friction; Full-depth asphalt pavements; Measurement; Pavement design; Pavements; Paving; Rolling contact; Skid resistance; Surface course (Pavements); Texture; Wear
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 8006: Australia; 8525: Conference; 5440: Contact (tyre road); 9011: Design (overall design); 2944: Flexible pavement; 5452: Friction; 2922: Full depth asphalt pavement; 6136: Measurement; 3031: Skidding resistance; 3053: Surface texture; 5293: Wear
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00194030
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM