MARKET SHARE REPORTS. ANNUAL REPORT
The 88 country reports, published each January, show the U.S. and major competitors' shares of the countries' export markets. Data are presented by SITC 1-5 digit level for single commodities and at a 1-3 digit level for aggregate commodities. Included are U.S. imports of chemicals, machinery, transportation equipment, metals, consumer goods, and other non-food manufactures. The 879 commodity reports give the value of exports of single commodities or commodity groups from the United States and 8 other major trading countries to the world, to the U.S., and to 97 different foreign countries.
Department of CommerceIndustry and Trade Administration
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Freight transportation; Imports; International trade; Market surveys; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Commodity statistics; Market studies
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00193547
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Commerce Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM