ASSOCIATION OF OIL PIPELINES ANNUAL STUDY
The Association publishes an annual study in which it presents a compilation of data from various sources showing total U.S. crude petroleum and petroleum products carried in domestic transportation by mode of transport. Data are carried in a time series since 1938 and are expressed in modal shares by percentage. However, no flow or origin/destination information is published.
- For information, call (202) 331-8228.
Association of Oil Pipelines1725 K Street, NW, Suite 1208
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Petroleum industry; Pipeline transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Pipelines;
- Accession Number: 00193546
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of Oil Pipelines
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM