MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE HF RADIO COMMUNICATIONS TRANSMITTING AND RECEIVING EQUIPMENT OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO-FREQUENCY RANGE OF 1.5 TO 30 MEGAHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for HF/SSB receivers and transmitters designed to operate in a 3kHz channel environment. Also includes standards for the provision of AM equivalent mode of operation. Appendices include conditions for testing and detailed test procedures.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1976-3-19
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: High frequency; Quality of work; Radio receivers; Radio transmitters; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193449
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM