REPORT ON AIR-GROUND COMMUNICATIONS-OPERATIONAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR 1980 AND BEYOND
Provides an analysis of air-ground communications requirements anticipated for the post-1980 time frame. Includes definitions of U.S. aviation system and future trends, requirements, systems concepts, and recommendations.
- This is a companion report to RTCA Paper No. 128-72/EC-671 issued 8-18-72, entitled Proposed U.S. National Aviation Standard for the VHF A/G Communications System.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1975-10-17
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air to ground communications
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193448
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM