MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE GROUND PROXIMITY WARNING EQUIPMENT
Recommends standards and test procedures for Ground Proximity Warning Equipment. This is a revision of DO-161 and includes changes (1&2)to that document and other improvements suggested by operational experience. Appendices include envelopes of conditions for warning, conditions for testing, and detailed test procedures.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1976-5-27
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Quality of work; Test procedures; Warning systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Ground proximity warning equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193447
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM