ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND TEST PROCEDURES FOR AIRBORNE ELECTRONIC/ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND INSTRUMENTS
Standard procedures and environmental test criteria for testing electronic equipment, electrical equipment, and instruments for the whole spectrum of aircraft from light general aviation aircraft and helicopters through the "Jumbo Jets" and SST categories of aircraft.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1975-2-28
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Airborne navigational aids; Aircraft; Avionics; Electrical equipment; Electronic equipment; Equipment; Standards; Test procedures; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft instruments
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00193446
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM