MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE DOPPLER RADAR NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne Doppler Radar Navigation Equipment. Appendices include conditions of testing and detailed test procedures. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1975-10-17
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Doppler radar; Navigation radar; Navigational aids; Quality of work; Test procedures
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193444
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM