MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE RADIO COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVING EQUIPMENT OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO-FREQUENCY RANGE OF 117.975-136.000 MEGAHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne VHF Communications Receiving Equipment. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1974-8-2
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Quality of work; Radio receivers; Test procedures; Very high frequency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air to ground communications
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193442
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM