MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS--AIRBORNE LOW-RANGE RADAR ALTIMETERS
Recommends standards and test procedures for those characteristics of an Airborne Low-Range Radar Altimeter which are essential for its operation in applications to provide measured height above terrain for obstruction clearance and landing. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1974-1-11
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Altimeters; Quality of work; Radar devices; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM