RECOMMENDED BASIC CHARACTERISTICS FOR AIRBORNE RADIO HOMING AND ALERTING EQUIPMENT FOR USE WITH EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTERS (ELT)
Recommends basic system characteristics and provides test and guidance material for Airborne Radio Homing and Alerting Equipment.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1973-3-9
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Emergency locator transmitters; Homing; Radio transmitters
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Radio homing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00193440
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM