MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS--AIRBORNE VOR RECEIVING EQUIPMENT OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO-FREQUENCY RANGE OF 108-118 MEGAHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne VOR Receiving Equipment. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1978-11-2
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Quality of work; Radio receivers; Test procedures; Very high frequency
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Vhf omnidirectional range
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193439
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM