MINIMUM OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS-VERTICAL GUIDANCE EQUIPMENT USED IN AIRBORNE VOLUMETRIC NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEMS
Part 1 defines the concepts, philosophy and development of MOC's for airborne systems, and Part II covers the MOC's for vertical guidance equipment used in airborne volumetric navigation systems, including system characteristics; provides information for demonstration of compliance; and guidance accuracy analysis. Appendix D provides a VOR/DME/Altimeter vertical guidance accuracy analysis.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1972-3-17
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Altimeters; Navigational aids
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Volumetric navigational systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193438
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM