MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE ATC TRANSPONDER EQUIPMENT
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne ATC Transponder Equipment for use in the ATC Radar Beacon System as defined by the Federal Aviation Administration in the U.S. National Standard dated March 8, 1971, and titled "U.S. National Standard for the IFF Mark X (SIF) Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon System Characteristics." Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1972-3-17
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Quality of work; Test procedures; Transponders
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193437
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM