MINIMUM OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS-AIRBORNE VHF OMNIRANGE (VOR) SYSTEMS
Part I defines the concepts, philosophy and development of MOC's for airborne systems, and Part II covers the MOC's for Airborne VHF Omnirange (VOR) Systems, including system characteristics; provides information for demonstration of compliance, and guidance material.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1972-1-14
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Very high frequency
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Vhf omnidirectional range
- Subject Areas: Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193436
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM