MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTERS SURVIVAL TYPE-ELT(S) OPERATING ON 121.5 AND 243.0 MEGAHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for survival type category of equipment used to locate downed aircraft and survivors.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1970-11-5
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Emergency locator transmitters; Quality of work; Radio transmitters; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00193435
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM