MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE RADIO MARKER RECEIVING EQUIPMENT OPERATING ON 75 MEGAHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne Radio Marker Receiving Equipment. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1970-1-8
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Quality of work; Radio receivers; Test procedures
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM