MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE RADIO RECEIVING AND DIRECTION-FINDING EQUIPMENT OPERATION WITHIN THE RADIO-FREQUENCY RANGE OF 200-850 KILOHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne Radio Receiving and Direction-Finding Equipment. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1970-1-8
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Quality of work; Radio direction finders; Radio receivers; Test procedures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Direction finding
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193430
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM