MINIMUM OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS-AIRBORNE VHF COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Part I defines the concepts, philosophy and development of MOC's for airborne systems, and Part II covers the MOC's for VHF Communication Systems, including system characteristics; provides information for demonstration of compliance, and guidance material.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1968-10-10
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Communication systems; Very high frequency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air to ground communications
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193429
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM