MINIMUM OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS-AIRBORNE ATC TRANSPONDER SYSTEMS
Part I defines the concepts, philosophy and development of MOC's for airborne systems, and Part II covers the MOC's for Airborne ATC Transponder Systems, including system characteristics; provides information for demonstration of compliance and guidance material.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1970-11-5
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Transponders
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193428
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM