MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS--EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTERS PERSONNEL TYPE-ELT (P) OPERATING ON 121.5 AND 243.0 MEGAHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for personnel type category of radio signalling equipment used to locate downed aircraft and survivors.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1970-11-5
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Emergency locator transmitters; Quality of work; Radio transmitters; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00193427
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM