PRINCIPLES OF MONITORING AERONAUTICAL GROUND ELECTRONIC FACILITIES
Recommends general principles for monitoring as a guide for future design of aeronautical ground facilities. Also includes recommendations for the monitoring of specific ATC facilities and navigational aids.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1966-3-10
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Monitoring; Navigational aids
- Old TRIS Terms: Ground based equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193424
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM