MINIMUM OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS-AIRBORNE AUTOMATIC DIRECTION FINDING (ADF) SYSTEMS
Part 1 defines the concepts, philosophy and development of MOC's for airborne systems, and Part II covers the MOC's for ADF Systems, including system characteristics; provides information for demonstration of compliance, and guidance material.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1968-4-11
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Navigational aids
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Automatic direction finding systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193423
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM