MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-AIRBORNE WEATHER AND GROUND MAPPING PULSED RADARS
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne Weather and Ground Pulsed Radars. Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1967-2-16
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Quality of work; Radar maps; Test procedures; Weather radar
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Ground mapping radar
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM