LONG RANGE PLANNING FOR THE AIR TRAFFIC SYSTEM
Discusses the long range requirements for the air traffic system, from 1967-1980 and beyond. Establishes principles and objectives and many basic requirements dictated by the needs of airspace users in a common system.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1967-3-17
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00193419
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM