UNIVERSAL AIR-GROUND DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM STANDARD
Recommends universal digital standards for linking aircraft into the ground communications and data processing environment of the air traffic control system and airlines and military management information systems.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1968-7
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Digital communication systems; Management information systems; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air to ground communications
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193418
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM