FLIGHT IDENTIFICATION IN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
Recommends short and long term goals for the minimization of flight identification problems.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1965-5-13
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Identification systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Identification
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193417
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM