STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF THE RADIO-FREQUENCY RADIATION FROM AVIATION RADIO RECEIVERS OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO-FREQUENCY RANGE OF 30-890 MEGACYCLES
Recommends standards and test procedures for use by manufacturers of aviation receivers in making necessary radiation measurements using the Far-Field method. In addition, the report discusses two alternative methods of performing such measurement using the Near-Field Method.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1965-4-15
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Far field; Near field; Quality of work; Radio frequency interference; Radio receivers; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193416
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM