INTERFERENCE TO AIRCRAFT ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT FROM DEVICES CARRIED ABOARD
Recommends limits of permissible radiation of RF energy from portable electronic equipment used aboard aircraft in flight, including test procedures for the measurement thereof. Also recommends regulatory actions relating to the operation and identification of passenger-operated devices.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1963-4-11
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Avionics; Electromagnetic interference; Electronic equipment; Radio frequency interference
- Subject Areas: Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193414
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM