STANDARD PERFORMANCE CRITERIA FOR AUTOPILOT/COUPLER EQUIPMENT
Defines ILS performance requirements for coupled approaches down to 50 feet, including Standard Performance Criteria for Autopilot/Coupler Equipment. Appendices report on an investigation of wind shear at low altitudes and an analytical study of ILS beam characteristics.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1963-3-14
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Altitude; Automatic pilot; Automatic pilot; Couplers; Instrument landing systems; Quality of work; Wind shear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Low altitude
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193413
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM