AIR TRAFFIC SYSTEM-CURRENT AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL PROBLEMS AND RECOMMENDED IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMS
Part I reports on the broad operational and economic problems of the air traffic system as a whole, and Part II defines specific problems and recommends an improvement program.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1963-6-25
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00193412
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM