AIRCRAFT ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS-THEIR PURPOSE AND APPLICATION
Defines the purpose and recommends application of a philosophy for the establishment of equitable minimum performance standards.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1959-8-11
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Avionics; Electronic equipment; Quality of work
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00193410
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM