MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS--AIRBORNE DISTANCE MEASURING EQUIPMENT (DME) OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO-FREQUENCY RANGE OF 960-1215 MEGAHERTZ
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). Coordinated with EUROCAE.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics1717 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1978-11-2
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Distance measuring equipment; Quality of work; Test procedures
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00193402
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM