AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS, 1979
The aircraft accident reports present the Board's investigation of aircraft accidents. The reports present the findings, recommendations, and proposed corrective measures of the Board.
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $40.00/year; all others write for quote. Single copies also available in paper or microfiche.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Accident Investigation, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Aviation safety; Cargo aircraft; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash data; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fires; Loss and damage; Passenger aircraft; Research; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft fires
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191509
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Irreg Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM