NONDESTRUCTIVE INSPECTION RELATIONSHIPS TO AIRCRAFT DESIGN AND MATERIALS, 1977
This conference proceedings contains twenty papers. The papers deal with the state-of-the-art of nondestructive inspection methods for materials of interest to the aerospace industry, the disadvantages of some of the methods used at present, and some new methods. Nondestructive inspection of both metallic and composite materials and structures is considered.
- AGARD Conference Proceeding No. 234. Paper presented at the Meeting of the AGARD Structures and Materials Panel, 45th, Voss, Norway, September 27-28, 1977.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Composite materials; Materials; Nondestructive tests; Plastics; Structural analysis; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190381
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM